Reviews & Ratings
I conferred with Mr. Lusk in on behalf of my daughter. She had a custody trial in a few days, she had her own attorney and she had rec’d a settlement offer (to which she made a counter offer). I was hoping to have the offers reviewed and hi...
Though my situation was probably not near as severe as some of the others, I did need really good representation to protects my assets and my reputation. Being a man in Alabama I was concerned how fairly i would be treated so I opted for t...
Mr. Lusk and I worked on a multi-million dollar deal together, and his legal expertise in the process was invaluable. Fortunately, I personally have never needed his services for domestic relations matters, but for anyone in need of legal r...
Did excellent! Very prompt, professional and friendly staff. Got good outcome of what I needed done.
I highly recommend hiring Lusk & Lusk as a strategic investment to secure the future of your family. This firm is not a "bargain basement" (i.e. pay a fee, get some papers drawn up). Jonathan Lusk provides powerful, comprehensive legal rep...
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts in History, 2017
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2020
- Alabama State Bar, 2020
- Divorce law
- Family law
- Child custody
- Legal separation agreements
- Contested divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Marital property settlements
- Post-divorce modification
- Postnuptial agreements
- Premarital agreements
- Spousal support
Honors & Involvement
- Managing Editor, Mississippi Sports Law Review, 2020
- Chair, Honor Council Investigation Committee, University of Mississippi School of Law, 2020
- Limited Practice Attorney, Child Advocacy Clinic, Oxford Mississippi, 2019